So, i may have had a few drinks
And this is an undeniable consequence of the covid lockdown
So I was thinking when the NZ Government advertisers covid 19 on facebook right in my face as a unavoidable banner when I open my page, what happens?
- Do they pay facebook a bunch of money? How much?
- Do they collect income tax and GST from facebook on whatever the above amount is?
- Why are the only two pages that they promote the WHO and unicef?
- How much do WHO and Unicef contribute towards getting a mention?
- What tax effect on NZ does their contribution have?
I don’t know what the answers are but I hope some journalist will stop sucking up to the Government and ask these questions. And get the answers.
Actually they probably won’t. So if I remember I will put it as an Official inform act question. Let you know if it ever gets answered.